SKYGUNS
Крутые стволы.
Добрые цены.

http://skyguns.ru/
Военторг ARMYSHOP.RU
Открылся магазин на станции метро Академическая. 50 метров от метро.
http://armyshop.ru
ArmyTex
Интернет-магазин тактического снаряжения. Вышивка шевронов
http://www.armytex.ru
Паб Бундок
Специальные предложения для страйкболистов: Клуб Слабаков, Свой Паб, День Рождения и т.п.
http://airsoftgun.ru/phpBB/viewforum.php?f=223
Разместить рекламу

Field experiance of Marui AEG s

Here you can talk about airsoft game in English.

Модераторы: NapalmNymph, Jola

Вернуться в For association in English

Пред. тема :: След. тема  
Автор Сообщение
{MIA}Gmac
{MIA}Gmac

Сообщение {MIA}Gmac » 13.03.2004 19:03

I have asked this question on the UK forums but your opinion would be valued as well :D Though apart form Dusty do other RU players read here :lol:

We have recently opened our site and have guns on order from Japan to use as rental guns.

What we lack is Field experience of how various models stand up to rental users in mainly a woodland environment.

We would like to be able to offer a range of guns to hire if possible as I personally think it would be nicer not to just be offered AK47 or Fa-mas.

At the same time I don't want to end up with a load of bits of broken plastic and metal :cry:

So have player's out there had problems with any particular version of Marui AEGs.

If I know some models need more TLC { Tender Loving Care} then I can sell them on instead of letting them be abused :wink:
Seppo
Seppo

Сообщение Seppo » 13.03.2004 20:29

Hi mate! I can only speak about my G36C, which I use for over a year. Very robust device. It experienced a few nasty falls, but still everything is in one piece. Moreover, it experienced some below zero and wet climate effects, but again no trouble with internals. So I can definitely say it should be fine as a rental weapon. See what other guys have to say about other AEGs.
Have fun!
Clear your mind, the ass will follow.
Ljs
Ljs

Команда: SSG Vidar
Сообщение Ljs » 14.03.2004 02:24

I support Seppo's claim. G36C (not with conversion kits from DragonArms, GRS or Wibex) can take a hefty amount of abuse and still come out in one piece and firing.

AUG, AK-47 and SIG 552 can also be a good options.
Shuravie
Shuravie

Команда: USN ST6
В игре: All in!
Сообщение Shuravie » 14.03.2004 04:30

Ljs
imho AUG is not that good idea. Im talkin about optic lense crash possibility.
{MIA}Gmac
{MIA}Gmac

Сообщение {MIA}Gmac » 14.03.2004 04:35

I use an Aug SR myself as personal weapon , the only doubts I have for it is the front handle, the small battery size { I have 1000 ma Ni Metal Hydride} it wont last on a hard day and the difficulty if used for CQB to only fire single shots :)
Ljs
Ljs

Сообщение Ljs » 14.03.2004 05:28

Shuravie писал(а):Ljs
imho AUG is not that good idea. Im talkin about optic lense crash possibility.

In military version only. On SR version it is possible to use optics with protection caps (sometimes comes with a scope), or even open sights with weaver mount.
Ljs
Ljs

Сообщение Ljs » 14.03.2004 05:40

{MIA}Gmac писал(а):I use an Aug SR myself as personal weapon , the only doubts I have for it is the front handle, the small battery size { I have 1000 ma Ni Metal Hydride} it wont last on a hard day and the difficulty if used for CQB to only fire single shots :)

You're quite right about AUG front handle, the handle shaft is very...should I say "delicate", but after it broke off it's problem no more.

As for batteries - my AUG use 8.4-9.6v 1200mAh battery packs with 23*34mm Panasonic batteries. With M100 spring and good greases in gearbox this batteries able to deliver up to 2000-2500 BBs in sustained fire mode, about 1500 in short burst/single mode in a warm day.

And CQB...Have you tried dynamic entry with APS2 or M60, or M700? :) (No insult intended, of course :) but you're right - AUG is definitely NOT CQB weapon)
{MIA}Gmac
{MIA}Gmac

Сообщение {MIA}Gmac » 14.03.2004 13:29

I have M100 spring with uprated bushes in the mechbox I haven't had a personal back up weopon and niether do several of our players so we usualy allow single shot { ideal mode with Ak47} for those with only the one gun in cqb work. We dont normaly allow AEGs over 1 Joule.

I have now had 2 of the 17 guns I ordered arrive from Japan, so I wil hang on to one of them for CQB, Marui Hardkick Desert Eagle.

I have been looking at buying single tagged batteries to build my own packs
have you fitted a 9.6 v into an Aug and did you have to modify the gun ? :?:
Ljs
Ljs

Сообщение Ljs » 14.03.2004 16:11

{MIA}Gmac писал(а):have you fitted a 9.6 v into an Aug and did you have to modify the gun ? :?:

Yes to both. I had to saw off lower portion of plastic plate that covers/holds gearbox from behind. I did use Panasonic P-120SCJS batteries for this battery pack.
{MIA}Gmac
{MIA}Gmac

Сообщение {MIA}Gmac » 14.03.2004 23:21

I looked up the batteries you mentioned and I seem to read the size as 23 mm x 34 mm ? my current 8.4v cells are 17 mm x 28 mm measuring up the stock I would have thought I could get a 9.4 v pack of these in anyway by sticking one up in an L epecialy if I scrapped the fuse ?
Ljs
Ljs

Сообщение Ljs » 15.03.2004 01:14

Yes, with batteries you mentioned you can fit up to 12v battery packs without modifications (you can see an example of such a battery in the professional FTK for AUG).
{MIA}Gmac
{MIA}Gmac

Сообщение {MIA}Gmac » 15.03.2004 02:03

Ljs писал(а): professional FTK for AUG).
can you give me a link please :D

And thanks I have been resurching Batteries most of today :)
Ljs
Ljs

Сообщение Ljs » 15.03.2004 02:32

{MIA}Gmac писал(а):
Ljs писал(а): professional FTK for AUG).
can you give me a link please :D

With pleasure. Here is the link to FTK:
http://www.wargameclub.com/pcart/shoppe ... 3_srch_FTK

You will not see form of the battery pack here, but it built like minitype - only in two layers - one layer conststs of 6 batteries, second of 4 - packed together. If you'll wait - I can add some photos of this battery pack tomorrow.

{MIA}Gmac писал(а):And thanks I have been resurching Batteries most of today :)

Sorry for inconvinience, then :) If you do plan to use no more than M100 springs - standart 8.4 battery pack for your AEG type will do nicely (through if it is possible to use battery packs made from 23*x mm for your AEG - better do so. This batteries much more temperature-independent than 17*x mm batteries, and also can output higher currents for longer periods).
{MIA}Gmac
{MIA}Gmac

Сообщение {MIA}Gmac » 15.03.2004 03:42

Problem I am having with the Aug is thet since I fitted the M100 its slowed the fire rate which is not so bad but also 1 Battery will not last 1 days play.
I though tperhaps if I went up to 9.4 volts it migh last longer ot on the battery size you were suggestin I can get 1250 mhr please excuse the typing i have just return form the pub :lol: so drink is taking a hand :twisted:

Yes I looked at the link :lol: If I realy wanted to kill somebody I think I would use my real shot gun rather then laying out for WGC kit :wink:
Ljs
Ljs

Сообщение Ljs » 15.03.2004 05:46

{MIA}Gmac писал(а):Problem I am having with the Aug is thet since I fitted the M100 its slowed the fire rate which is not so bad but also 1 Battery will not last 1 days play.
I though tperhaps if I went up to 9.4 volts it migh last longer ot on the battery size you were suggestin I can get 1250 mhr please excuse the typing i have just return form the pub :lol: so drink is taking a hand :twisted:

If you'll use 9,6 volt battery pack you'll get a better rate of fire, but capacity will stay the same, so the battery will not last for a day still. Tomorrow I'll try to post photos of custom battery packs for AUG built on 23*34 batteries.

{MIA}Gmac писал(а):Yes I looked at the link :lol: If I realy wanted to kill somebody I think I would use my real shot gun rather then laying out for WGC kit :wink:

Quite right, and beside this - maintenance costs (replacing pistons and gears on regular basis) will go up.
{MIA}Gmac
{MIA}Gmac

Сообщение {MIA}Gmac » 18.03.2004 19:24

:? :( :cry: any pictures :lol:

Tomorrow I'll try to post photos of custom battery packs for AUG built on 23*34 batteries.
:wink:
Ljs
Ljs

Сообщение Ljs » 18.03.2004 20:02

Sorry, I remember, really :) If only I can get home...(sigh)

Сообщение » 18.03.2004 20:15

Ljs, do you know of a similar battery upgrade for the g36c?

Neckoil.
Ljs
Ljs

Сообщение Ljs » 18.03.2004 20:27

Neckoil писал(а):Ljs, do you know of a similar battery upgrade for the g36c?
Neckoil.

I have never seen such upgrades, that also could be fitted into handguard of G36 series. All handguards, whether Marui Original or from conversion kits to G36K/G36E, have space only for 17*X mm batteries.

For my M120 G36E I had to rewire the gearbox and put the battery connector near buttstock attachment place, and also use buttstock pouch for battery pack. This way I can use up to 12v 3000mAh battery packs.
{MIA}Gmac
{MIA}Gmac

Сообщение {MIA}Gmac » 18.03.2004 20:42

Ah I see we have work PC users here :lol: When I used to play Freehost Warbirds some guys were even playing the flight sim while at work :twisted:
Ljs
Ljs

Сообщение Ljs » 19.03.2004 03:33

Here is the photo of the custom 8.4v 1200mAh battery pack for AUG, made from 23*34mm batteries.

Изображение

It consists of two rows of batteries packed side-by-side (not end-to-end as in large-type battery packs). It works M100 spring with ease (up to M130 in fact, through better to use the torque-up gears in such setup) and delivers about 1500 shots in normal circumstances.
{MIA}Gmac
{MIA}Gmac

Сообщение {MIA}Gmac » 19.03.2004 04:20

Thank you very much indeed :D

You made this your self ?

Did you have to cut all of the Butt bracing plate away ?

Have you changed the Kosyugy ? Connecter to a heavier one?

Are the batteries not a very tight fitt for width length sideways?

Gmac :)
Ljs
Ljs

Сообщение Ljs » 19.03.2004 18:13

{MIA}Gmac писал(а):You made this your self ?

No. It was made on industrial equipment (point welding). But it is possible to make one at home. This one had about a year and a half of use.

{MIA}Gmac писал(а):Did you have to cut all of the Butt bracing plate away ?

No. I cut away lower portion, about 3.5 cm from top.
(If I'll find both cut bracing plate and original one I'll post theitr photos too)

{MIA}Gmac писал(а):Have you changed the Kosyugy ? Connecter to a heavier one?

What? I did not understand this one.

{MIA}Gmac писал(а):Are the batteries not a very tight fitt for width length sideways?

The battery pack from photo have a 4mm clearance from each side. Hand made ones have a tight fit, but still usable.
{MIA}Gmac
{MIA}Gmac

Сообщение {MIA}Gmac » 20.03.2004 12:57

Have you changed the Kosyugy ? Connecter to a heavier one?

What? I did not understand this one

Tamiya Connectors are normaly use Battery to AEG. But Aug has a smaler one ( realy the normal motor to power lead as if its not a bullpup is got an extentsionm on it I thought the smaller ones were called Kos****?

:shock:
Ljs
Ljs

Сообщение Ljs » 20.03.2004 22:24

Oh, I see...Never heard about this name. And I did not change the connector - this battery pack uses mini-type.

След.

Вернуться в For association in English