http://www.facebook.com/navyguns/
SKYGUNS
Крутые стволы.
Добрые цены.

http://skyguns.ru/
Военторг ARMYSHOP.RU
Открылся магазин на станции метро Академическая. 50 метров от метро.
http://armyshop.ru
Паб Бундок
Специальные предложения для страйкболистов: Клуб Слабаков, Свой Паб, День Рождения и т.п.
http://airsoftgun.ru/phpBB/viewforum.php?f=223
Strike UP - Страйкбол
Новости, обзоры страйкбольного оружия и снаряжения.
http://www.strikeup.ru
Разместить рекламу
Пред. тема :: След. тема  
Автор Сообщение

Сообщение » 06.03.2003 16:18

hi to all in russia, i am in britain and play airsoft(strikeball) often.
it is good to hear that this game is popular in russia, it would be nice to visit and play sometime.
i only know some yugoslavian, so language is a problem in combat situations, but i am native german so i can talk with any russians in german, english or broken slavic!
if you can use msn messenger then put me in as a contact using the e-mail address: neckoil@slayerized.com
i look forward to contact with fellow airsoft people in russia. Andreas.
viper
Почётный ветеран

viper

Откуда: 1st Force Reconnaissance Company. Camp Pendleton, CA
Сообщение viper » 06.03.2003 22:00

Hi! :) nice to see you here! :D

Don't think if you'll visit us, language will become a problem in combat situations, to most of our guys english is pretty familiar. Also english-only people will add a little to game's realism :D i think...

be aware, though, russian airsoft can be pretty rude - we have a limit of 150 m/s for all situations, and you can often encounter M120-M130 guns in CQB games, so you can consider installing something harder than 100m/s spring. :roll:

...for a pretty long time we had dreams of hosting an international game, considering that in Russia you don't have to pay for field you play on, you can rent helicopters like Mi-8 for a very reasonable price, and rules are pretty hardcore :) some people may like it :wink:

i really hope you post will open doors of our international relations :)
celer silens mortalis

Сообщение » 06.03.2003 22:48

i am sorry that i cannot use a translator for your script, so i have no idea what your name is!
everything you say is both welcome and positive, and i for one will try my best to make a trip to see you all in May, if not , then later in the year.
i am not worried about extra power and pain, as i was for 15 years in the military and m100 spring is the norm, and m120 the maxim for auto, m180 or so for bolt actions like sniper rifles.
this is due to our various european countries 'hard' attitude on all things of guns and pyro's.
but dont worry, there are plenty of people like me, who can live with a little pain to get the extra range and accuracy.
sometime, could one of you send a simple translation sheet, so i can become a member of your forum or at least understand it not to post messages in the wrong place.
Jola
Jola

Сообщение Jola » 06.03.2003 23:27

Hey Neckoil
Nice to hear all this, the more experienced airsofters there are in the world, the more interesting our life is :wink:
As far the forum and registration part translation - we'll fix it, sorry, had no reason to do it before. You are the first and thank you for that, it inspires :mrgreen:
Fighting for peace is like fucking for virginity

Сообщение » 07.03.2003 01:28

thx for the kind and rapid response, just let me know when it is possible for me to join. but dont go to great lengths just to accomodate me, if it is a problem getting me joined, then just say so, i wont mind.
i will say that if i can interact with russian airsofters, at home in russia or indeed with russian emigre as well, it would be most excellent!
i trained as a NATO soldier for many years, and as far as i'm concerned, we were just kept apart by bad political misjudgement!
thank you again. with respect, Andreas.
fishman
За основание!
За основание!

fishman

Команда: US NAVY ST6
В игре: с июня 1997
Сообщение fishman » 07.03.2003 03:09

Thank you for you whant to jon our forum,
we will fix the problem you encountered in several days
If you have any questions about this conference or other things please feel free to send e-mail to Fishman@airsoftgun.ru

P.S. Our Hobby has no interference with politics and we are glad to meet any members who also play this game in any country
Jola
Jola

Сообщение Jola » 07.03.2003 08:11

Plus to that I'm trying to motivate Canadian guys from our club to post here, hope soon we'll have some interesting international discussions :wink:
Fighting for peace is like fucking for virginity

Сообщение » 10.03.2003 15:49

can someone send me contact info for the organizer of these events, so i can get accurate dates and locations? Neckoil.
fishman
За основание!
За основание!

fishman

Сообщение fishman » 10.03.2003 17:34

Write to me on fishman@airsoftgun.ru
Hind
Hind

Сообщение Hind » 11.03.2003 11:43

To all! Join our West Ukrainian forum on airsoft.com.ua! An all airsofters of the Ukraine wouuld be glad to meet with our colleagues on Lvov's battlefield on May 9th!
fishman
За основание!
За основание!

fishman

Сообщение fishman » 13.03.2003 23:45

To Neckoil
I send you e-mail on neckoil@slayerized.com but it has returned to my :(
I shall answer your questions here

Q: could you send me more exact info on dates and locations of the two big events?

A: we are staring in May 1-3th, location in forest near Moscow in camping

Q: would i have any problem finding somewhere to stay?

A: u need hotel registration, u can get it in travel agency where also u can get prices for tickets

Q: i will probably be alone, and will bring my sg1 and p90 with me. they are both standard tune, but i will get at least 120m springs for the events. as one of your members said you commonly run higher power than we do over here.

A: we have one team with 2 members from USA, u can join to him for game

Сообщение » 14.03.2003 02:08

i will e-mail you closer to the time and get some directions from moskow, and some kind of contact number in case i get lost!
maybe you can get the U.S. players to meet me in moskow, at the bus or rail station perhaps?
anyway, if i have any problem with the opener, i can always get to the closing event instead.
all the best to you, i hope to see you soon, this year for sure. Neckoil.
viper
Почётный ветеран

viper

Откуда: 1st Force Reconnaissance Company. Camp Pendleton, CA
Сообщение viper » 14.03.2003 12:28

Neckoil, i think i can find you a place to stay for a night, also i have a car and will gladly meet you at the airport, this is absolutely non-problematic, honestly i will be glad to do this!

for _ANY_ questions you can contact me through email viper@pochta.ws and ICQ 161799340

my name is Paul, nickname VIPER. I`m much younger than you @23 yrs

i think the only problem left for you is actually getting hold of airline tickets, and bringing through your guns.

also we are friends with fishman, so you can ask any questions to either of us :)

viper out.
celer silens mortalis

Сообщение » 14.03.2003 20:39

do you know what is the best way of bringing the guns in through customs?
for example, what will the american visitors do?
in britain if they are packed well and a declaration of the contents is made, there is no problem!
do the russian customs have good knowledge of airsofts existence?

if you have any info let me know. Neckoil(Andreas).

Сообщение » 26.11.2003 02:50

i'm back on-line after a long break and a house move.

i am still interested in coming to the season opener, this time for 2004.

but this time i need as much info as possible and as soon as possible, so i can make a virtualy foolproof plan.

let me know where , when and what i must do to be there and join you guys in strikeball battle.

Andreas.

e-mail: kizmias@hotmail.com or kizmias@slayerized.com

let me know if you need any info from me, about me or my equipment.

see you in Russia in 2004.

Сообщение » 26.11.2003 02:53

i have m56 'nam kit, m65 woodland bdu, flecktarn, and ww2 german.

what would be acceptable to bring?

i guess not the german stuff, hey?

Andreas.

Сообщение » 26.11.2003 03:14

i found my password and can now continue in the forum using my original membership.

Andreas.

Сообщение » 26.11.2003 04:06

my UKAN, airsoftchat and airsoftcommunity forum name is: Arminius.

Andreas.
ArtofPain[WoodCats]
ArtofPain[WoodCats]

Сообщение ArtofPain[WoodCats] » 26.11.2003 13:28

Anonymous писал(а):i have m56 'nam kit, m65 woodland bdu, flecktarn, and ww2 german.

what would be acceptable to bring?

i guess not the german stuff, hey?

Andreas.

You can use anything accept WW2.
For m56 contact http://www.cavalry.ru
For flecktarn http://www.airsoftclub.ru (or e-mail to me)
For m65 - varios teams
Maerzkater auf den Fruehlingswiesen der Koelner Waldparks fliegen ueber dem sich frisch entfalteten Edelweiss {"Мартовские коты на весенних лужайках лесистых парков Кельна", пролетающие над только что распустившимся Эдельвейсом"}

Сообщение » 26.11.2003 20:47

Thank you ArtofPain[WoodCats], i take it these are teams that i could join in with when i come over to Russia?

i think i will just bring my m733 and u.s. kit and some flecktarn just for the camoflage change.

Andreas.

Сообщение » 26.11.2003 22:39

Dude, you DO realise that russians will be speaking RUSSIAN during the skirmishes, right? :lol:
ArtofPain[WoodCats]
ArtofPain[WoodCats]

Сообщение ArtofPain[WoodCats] » 27.11.2003 00:15

Devis_ писал(а):Dude, you DO realise that russians will be speaking RUSSIAN during the skirmishes, right? :lol:

Bun we also can speak English! :wink:
Maerzkater auf den Fruehlingswiesen der Koelner Waldparks fliegen ueber dem sich frisch entfalteten Edelweiss {"Мартовские коты на весенних лужайках лесистых парков Кельна", пролетающие над только что распустившимся Эдельвейсом"}
Dusty Miller
Dusty Miller

Сообщение Dusty Miller » 27.11.2003 01:40

To everybody: U should remember that in extreme situation russians airsofters don't speak russian... We use some interesting language with only 5 - 6 words, but it 's quite enough. :Р
К сожалению, Россия - это часть современого мира (с)  Наш Гарант

Сообщение » 27.11.2003 01:51

luckily i learnt a lot of serbo-croat(jugoslavian), which has many similarities to russian, but it won,t help me with slang and nicknames.

Neckoil.

p.s. another thing is possibly helpful to russian airsofters looking for western unit info, i am ex 42 RM Cdo, so just shout if any russian 'softer needs advice on marine equip and tactics, i.a.'s, s.o.p.'s and n.s.p's.
fishman
За основание!
За основание!

fishman

Сообщение fishman » 27.11.2003 02:54

Don't worry. we'll help you with our slang :)

След.

Вернуться в For association in English