Для Страйкбольных команд
Форма MARPAT по цене 1870 р.

www.survivalcorps.ru
SKYGUNS
Крутые стволы.
Добрые цены.

http://skyguns.ru/
Z Tactical в наличии!
Bowman, TASC, кнопки к ним - в наличии. Патчи, сувенирка - заходите в офис на метро 1905 года!
http://airsoft-gun.ru
Магазин Гарнизон
Полевая форма, ACS, Обувь, Снаряжение, Защита
http://www.garnison.ru/
Разместить рекламу

Escapee

Here you can talk about airsoft game in English.

Модераторы: NapalmNymph, Jola

Вернуться в For association in English

Пред. тема :: След. тема  
Автор Сообщение
{MIA}Gmac
{MIA}Gmac

Сообщение {MIA}Gmac » 29.02.2004 19:31

Hi guys is it alright to escape the English section in to this part :lol:
Dusty Miller
Dusty Miller

Сообщение Dusty Miller » 29.02.2004 19:57

Congratulations! :) I think it is a good step - from the site of one good Moscow team to the common resource. We are ready to answer any questions - independently of forum. Glad to see you & hope that English airsofters will become frequent visitors at our house...
К сожалению, Россия - это часть современого мира (с)  Наш Гарант

Сообщение » 29.02.2004 22:38

Great Dusty how to you arrange your battle objectives?

You must realise that normaly we operate in a fairly small area of say 16 ha so play must by nature be small campains.

In or last game I had 3 Party Balloons blown up with some Talc powder inside which marked each area to defend, they had to be burst with BB fire to capture the point. One easly seen but the other two harder to get a direct shot on.

We have a couple of WW2 pillboxes we are digging out to use, and a few old buildings left over form the WW2 Anti Aircraft base that part of our farm consist of. Its a great shame more of it is not left but most of it was demolished post war and only the concreate bases remain.
:cry:
{MIA}Gmac
{MIA}Gmac

Сообщение {MIA}Gmac » 29.02.2004 22:46

Anonymous писал(а):Great Dusty how to you arrange your battle objectives?

You must realise that normaly we operate in a fairly small area of say 16 ha so play must by nature be small campains.

In or last game I had 3 Party Balloons blown up with some Talc powder inside which marked each area to defend, they had to be burst with BB fire to capture the point. One easly seen but the other two harder to get a direct shot on.

We have a couple of WW2 pillboxes we are digging out to use, and a few old buildings left over form the WW2 Anti Aircraft base that part of our farm consist of. Its a great shame more of it is not left but most of it was demolished post war and only the concreate bases remain.
:cry:

Not guest was me but I forgot to log in :oops:
Dusty Miller
Dusty Miller

Сообщение Dusty Miller » 29.02.2004 23:30

I now shall grow proud... "Dusty the Great" - I'll think about to use it in the signature :)
As to gaming areas - we are in the best position certainly. The cause that we have some different places to play: unfinished buildings from one side and large forests from another, so we can choose the interesting script for game according to area...
And one professional question: why U decided to use talс? To mark the target? We avoid to use any powders in airsoft pyrotechnics.
{MIA}Gmac
{MIA}Gmac

Сообщение {MIA}Gmac » 01.03.2004 02:04

Seemed like a good idea at the time :D

It was just to enhance the fact that the Balloon had burst with a drift of white dust to give a cheap smoke effect and baby powder it pretty harmless.
It worked very well as
1) the balloon are quite hard to hit unless pretty close and
2)don't with our lower power guns burst that easily.
3) give you a very definate point to defend, easy seen when lost.

We have also thought of hanging them front and back in a "Protect the VIP" type game. Perhaps even liquid filling them :twisted: Food dye red but have not actualy tryed this idea yet.

We also use rolling retreats where you have infinate[or limited number] respawns but have to back of number of paces and wait period time before re-entering combat,loaded to favour team with hardest objective till objective is lost.

Somtimes one hit and out, but this tends to be boring for the guy who gets shot at the start and then has to wait for all to finish. :cry:
Dusty Miller
Dusty Miller

Сообщение Dusty Miller » 01.03.2004 02:47

We use such things in CQB training like the hostage persons. And it really works!
Las [МП СССР]
Las [МП СССР]

Сообщение Las [МП СССР] » 01.03.2004 12:17

Actually it's quite difficult to speak about arranging battle objectives nowdays usually all teams has different type of BO. E.g. one team takes buildings, second team defends it, third team takes hostage and first and second teams could be interested in free or retake that captive. Yes, sometimes objectives looks like mere CTF... but there's no difficulty to make a flag. :-) Or I've got you wrong and you asked about something else?
Работа не волк... Волк здесь я!
{MIA}Gmac
{MIA}Gmac

Сообщение {MIA}Gmac » 01.03.2004 14:17

Yes you are quit right I am just using the Balloon instead of a flag.Childish fun at bursting them :lol:

I do enjoy playing Strikeball but at the same time I have to make a profit [to pay for insurance £1050 per year plus time used up when I could be farming]so am always worried that the players will become bored.

So you often have several teams with complementary objectives, how do you link these together to keep them all happy, or are they prepared to sit around waiting for action. There is a basic map of our site on http://www.ironfoot.net/mia

http://www.ironfoot.net/mia/images/misc/map_tb.jpg

I have the problem of a fairly long narrow playing area although I could bring the fight out into more open fields, the limited ranges of our guns makes this less desirable :lol: :?
NapalmNymph
NapalmNymph

Сообщение NapalmNymph » 03.03.2004 16:31

[quote="Anonymous"]

PARTY BALLOONS... i was very close to yellow balloon, hitting it many times on full automatic, and it would NOT DIE !!!!! UK balloons are made of steel !!!! :lol: and strong winds, make very difficult targets, but lot of fun, next time Gmac, fill with water... and sit someone under them :D
пойдёшь против спецназa- сдохнешь как собака!
http://www.red-alliance.net/
{MIA}Gmac
{MIA}Gmac

Сообщение {MIA}Gmac » 03.03.2004 22:51

Look at my signature and you will see the cogs turning weather permiting we may have a new suprise for our players
:twisted:
No sorry Nymph that does not mean a Tank, Helicopter, or even Battleship moored in the Atlantic off Duckpool Bay.

Сообщение » 09.07.2014 18:30

{MIA}Gmac писал(а):Look at my signature and you will see the cogs turning weather permiting we may have a new suprise for our players
:twisted:
No sorry Nymph that does not mean a Tank, Helicopter, or even Battleship moored in the Atlantic off Duckpool Bay.

Awwwwwwwww :( ............. it's a mig isnt it :lol:

Тема поднималась пользователем Anonymous 09.07.2014 18:30.

Вернуться в For association in English