http://www.facebook.com/navyguns/
Z Tactical в наличии!
Bowman, TASC, кнопки к ним - в наличии. Патчи, сувенирка - заходите в офис на метро 1905 года!
http://airsoft-gun.ru
Strike UP - Страйкбол
Новости, обзоры страйкбольного оружия и снаряжения.
http://www.strikeup.ru
Специальная акция:
Для Страйкбольных команд
Форма MARPAT по цене 1870 р.

www.survivalcorps.ru
Военторг ARMYSHOP.RU
Открылся магазин на станции метро Академическая. 50 метров от метро.
http://armyshop.ru
Разместить рекламу

Some questions regarding playing in Moscow

Here you can talk about airsoft game in English.

Модераторы: NapalmNymph, Jola

Вернуться в For association in English

Пред. тема :: След. тема  
Автор Сообщение
Kret
Kret

Сообщение Kret » 20.03.2006 15:39

Good day to everyone,

I come from Poland and most probably in a month or two I will move to Moscow, where I hope to live and work for some longer period of time. My Russian is improving, but I do not want to start writing on this forum in Russian - it is still not THAT good...

I am an active airsofter since 1999. My main area of activity in airsoft was organizing events that combined LARPs and airsoft events, as I used to enjoy both of these. I originate from Trójmiasto (Gdańsk - Sopot - Gdynia) at the Baltic Sea, north of Poland. My team's site, PolitBiuro, can be found at http://www.pb.end.pl and yes, English part is not updated frequently - sorry for that, I simply have too much work at the moment... I am 28 years of age, mentally healthy and fullfilling most of the typical airsoft conditions. Except for the fluent knowledge of Russian, which is a serious obstacle to read and analyze all the forums.

So my questions are:

1. Can I expect to be allowed to play with You, or do I need to take part in "Testowaja Igra" (sorry for latin alphabet here) first?

2. Can I hope for some indulgence from Your site when I start to write in Russian? I do realize that I might sound/ read like a one scary moron, but that's just a beauty of being new on the block...

3. What kind of equipment is the most "neutral" for the beginner, so when ("if allowed" in the first place) I come to the field I will not cause too much problems for organizers?

I am sorry to ask this so open and most probably copying some issues that have been touched upon many times here, and of course if this post is not proper here, I would kindly ask the moderator to remove it.

If anyone would be interested in answering me, feel free in Russian as well - I know how to read it, but I still have problems with formulating thoughts in it.

Best greetings

Kret
A x e l
A x e l

Команда: U.S. NSW DEVGRU
В игре: 2003
Сообщение A x e l » 20.03.2006 16:18

Hi Dude,
nice to see U in this community.
If U plannin to go in Testowaja Igra :-) it will be absolutely perfect decision! :-)
And... U still need answers to Ur question - feel free to write me in p.m.
Welcome a board, Bro! :cool:
<p>East Coast does rock! Don't Drone me, Bro!</p>
Ilya S.
Ilya S.

Сообщение Ilya S. » 20.03.2006 20:06

This forum is band of arrogant soldiery, wich execute every newbay in their sigth. I warn you. :)
I think it is not a problem, but you should find some command to play with. We play in team, it is national feature. ;) Even in "Testowaja Igra" you must be in some team.
And this team give you exact answer about equipment and camo.
Remember, stop you choice on team with drivers. Or we can find you dying from starvation under panel "Perehod na stanciu Arbatskaya, Borovizkaya, Bibilioteka im. Lenina"
Несмотря на то, что я гениален и идеален, самокритика - тоже моя сильная сторона.
adm. Kanaris [GB]
adm. Kanaris [GB]

Команда: Ghost Bears
В игре: c 2004 года
Сообщение adm. Kanaris [GB] » 20.03.2006 20:15

Riht писал(а):This forum is band of arrogant soldiery, wich execute every newbay in their sigth. I warn you. :)

Don't worry, only stupid newbs are executed.

Riht is correct - U should find the team, and then buy equipment and start visiting games according to their policy.
ТУТ ответят на любой вопрос
Пупсик

Сообщение Пупсик » 20.03.2006 20:29

adm. Kanaris [GB] писал(а):
Don't worry, only stupid newbs are executed.

Riht is correct - U should find the team, and then buy equipment and start visiting games according to their policy.

Kanaris is right! Find our Ghost Bear team, enroll and play with us!
:smile:
PM if you have questions regarding enrollment.
The rewards of tolerance are treachery and betrayal.
Маленький термагант - до старости щенок! (Из личного дневника Инквизитора Криптмана)
adm. Kanaris [GB]
adm. Kanaris [GB]

Сообщение adm. Kanaris [GB] » 20.03.2006 20:39

Fester Adams aka O.G.[GB] писал(а): Find our Ghost Bear team, enroll and play with us!

You could find it here:

http://www.airsoftgun.ru/phpBB/viewtopic.php?t=5432

P.S. Don't look our web site, it is already forgotten by everyone, even our team, as there is no actualy need in it.
Ilya S.

Сообщение Ilya S. » 20.03.2006 21:20

Dont do it. Main well known feature of GB team, is to flood everytime and everywhere. So you must know russian well enough.
Несмотря на то, что я гениален и идеален, самокритика - тоже моя сильная сторона.
Joker
Joker

Команда: Ewoks
В игре: c 2004го
Сообщение Joker » 20.03.2006 21:31

Riht писал(а):Dont do it. Main well known feature of GB team, is to flood everytime and everywhere. So you must know russian well enough.
Friend, you're absolutely wrong.
Main feature of Ghost Bears team, as an airsoft team is playing airsoft games. Flood is our hobby :smile:
Yea, though I walk through the valley of the shadow of death, I will fear no evil, for I am the baddest mother fucker in the valley Gen. G. Patton
adm. Kanaris [GB]
adm. Kanaris [GB]

Сообщение adm. Kanaris [GB] » 20.03.2006 21:33

Riht писал(а):Dont do it. Main well known feature of GB team, is to flood everytime and everywhere. So you must know russian well enough.

Bullshit!

- Not all GB team flood. Only 5-7 team members do.
- GB team flood only in silly topics.
- We all speak english well.
- You are the one, who begin to flood here.

See you throgh the gun sight :wink:

2 Kret Don't belive them, many people think, that such team as GB even didn't exist, and we are just a virus, but as U could understand this can't be true.
Proof could be found here:
ilmas.photofile.ru

If you have any questions - welcome to PM.
Over and out!
Las [МП СССР]

Сообщение Las [МП СССР] » 20.03.2006 22:35

Not for case of flood, but for case of truth:
GB team is exists. GB team is well-known on this site for their flooding capabilities, but much better - on playground for their airsoft capabilities. And it's really: there is much more GBs than you'd imagine from their replies here. ;-)

I'm not suggesting them as best option, but suggesting to think carefully on everything you'll be said here. And best option is to decide at first - what camo and 'weapons' you'd prefer to use: each team dress in one camo and lots of teams has some weapon restrictions. And then, after selecting several teams - contact them! As simply as this. :-) Good luck!
Работа не волк... Волк здесь я!
Kret
Kret

Сообщение Kret » 21.03.2006 14:32

Срасиба.

I really appreciate Your help. Now it will be easier to navigate across this huge database in order to find proper information.

I will be delighted to contact You on PM then. Once again, thank You very much for Your help.

Best greetings

Kret
A x e l
A x e l

Команда: U.S. NSW DEVGRU
В игре: 2003
Сообщение A x e l » 21.03.2006 16:48

Kret писал(а):I will be delighted to contact You on PM then.

p.m. inbound.
<p>East Coast does rock! Don't Drone me, Bro!</p>
Vader---
За Польшу
За Польшу

Vader---

Сообщение Vader--- » 23.03.2006 00:08

Greeetings Kret!
It's a good idea to play russian airsoft during you will be in Russia.
How do you know BloodBerets team?
The war is OVER.
Kret
Kret

Сообщение Kret » 31.03.2006 15:51

Vader [НАБАТ] писал(а):How do you know BloodBerets team?

Most of them I consider good friends of mine. If You ask me "how well" then, well - better than most of the people in Poland I presume. It's a pity that more and more of them leaves for Great Britain...
NapalmNymph
NapalmNymph

Сообщение NapalmNymph » 13.04.2006 10:56

Kret писал(а):Most of them I consider good friends of mine. If You ask me "how well" then, well - better than most of the people in Poland I presume. It's a pity that more and more of them leaves for Great Britain...

Yes this is true, but do not worry, I take care of them, they are safe here In Britain, I take 2 polish and 2 ukrainians to my home last weekend and we drink Russian vodka and eat Borsh, my home is international bar :beer:

BTW.... Iv'e had news, I do not have to wait for August to visit Russia, so I am trying very VERY much to get visa very fast for end April, If i do, I will be at SO game!!!!
пойдёшь против спецназa- сдохнешь как собака!
http://www.red-alliance.net/
Kret
Kret

Сообщение Kret » 13.04.2006 19:14

:)

At least in GB they can legally play. In Germany You feel like really taking part in black operation (Red Army Fraction of some kind...). :)

My visa application was handed to the embassy yesterday :)

Hope to see You all soon.

Best greetings ;)

Kret

Вернуться в For association in English