http://www.facebook.com/navyguns/
Магазин Гарнизон
Полевая форма, ACS, Обувь, Снаряжение, Защита
http://www.garnison.ru/
Z Tactical в наличии!
Bowman, TASC, кнопки к ним - в наличии. Патчи, сувенирка - заходите в офис на метро 1905 года!
http://airsoft-gun.ru
Kugel - Ваш верный союзник!
KSC Пистолет Макарова! Уже в продаже. Полностью металлический. Только в Kugel!
http://www.kugel.ru/catalog/?q=KSC+Makarov+&s=
Специальная акция:
Для Страйкбольных команд
Форма MARPAT по цене 1870 р.

www.survivalcorps.ru
Разместить рекламу

hello to russian airsofters!

Here you can talk about airsoft game in English.

Модераторы: NapalmNymph, Jola

Вернуться в For association in English

Пред. тема :: След. тема  
Автор Сообщение
ArtofPain[WoodCats]
ArtofPain[WoodCats]

Сообщение ArtofPain[WoodCats] » 19.03.2004 10:39

Devis писал(а): Russians have a great heart and will take a good care of you.

D'you really think so?
Maerzkater auf den Fruehlingswiesen der Koelner Waldparks fliegen ueber dem sich frisch entfalteten Edelweiss {"Мартовские коты на весенних лужайках лесистых парков Кельна", пролетающие над только что распустившимся Эдельвейсом"}
NapalmNymph
NapalmNymph

Сообщение NapalmNymph » 19.03.2004 10:49

yes, they do, but i hope they dont have a long memory, or next year i'll need to hide well from the pussycats :wink:
пойдёшь против спецназa- сдохнешь как собака!
http://www.red-alliance.net/

Сообщение » 19.03.2004 15:04

ArtofPain[WoodCats]: excuse me, but my map(autoroute) is not too good on Russian info, where is Podosinki relative to Moscow centre.

Dergrees from north and range or map co-ordinates or just plain road numbers and route will do.

:)

Neckoil(throat lubrication, for the use of!).
ArtofPain[WoodCats]
ArtofPain[WoodCats]

Сообщение ArtofPain[WoodCats] » 19.03.2004 16:20

Neckoil писал(а):ArtofPain[WoodCats]: excuse me, but my map(autoroute) is not too good on Russian info, where is Podosinki relative to Moscow centre.

Dergrees from north and range or map co-ordinates or just plain road numbers and route will do.
:)
Neckoil(throat lubrication, for the use of!).

Catch the map old chaphttp://www.airsoftgun.ru/phpBB/viewtopic.php?t=2836
http://mirkart.ru/su?11519
Maerzkater auf den Fruehlingswiesen der Koelner Waldparks fliegen ueber dem sich frisch entfalteten Edelweiss {"Мартовские коты на весенних лужайках лесистых парков Кельна", пролетающие над только что распустившимся Эдельвейсом"}

Сообщение » 19.03.2004 18:49

I will study them closely.

;)

Neckoil.

Сообщение » 25.03.2004 01:52

arminius6661@yahoo.co.uk

or

kizmias@hotmail.com no attatchments.

or sms to: +447906666977

The ticket is about to be purchased and I will need some variety of contact methods(tele numbers/addresses), just in case of the customs needing confirmation of the skirmish and location.

Also, I will need this info for meeting with some of you guys before the 2004 opener.

Ljs, can I rely on you and your team for the use of that g36, like you say, not worth the risk of losing mine, if yes, what should I bring? bb's and some batteries? spare magazines?

ArtofPain, am I right in thinking that the skirmish site is S.E. of Moscow, between Kolomna and where the river Oda crosses into the Ryazan region? If it is, I will inform you all on this thread as to which airport I will arrive at and you can tell me the best mode of transport into that area.

p.s. I cannot wait for this dudes!

Neckoil.
Ljs
Ljs

Команда: SSG Vidar
Сообщение Ljs » 25.03.2004 02:50

Neckoil писал(а):Ljs, can I rely on you and your team for the use of that g36, like you say, not worth the risk of losing mine, if yes, what should I bring? bb's and some batteries? spare magazines?
Neckoil.

You will have a choice from at least the following AEG:
TM M4A1 (base)
TM MC51 (base, solid stock, possible converted to HK51/M120 if the parts will arrive before opener)
TM AUG SR (M100)
(possible others include AK47, M16A2, G36C, MP5SD5)

Each of those will come with battery pack or two and at least four mechanical magazines. Also, I can add red dot sight and some optics. If you'll make your mind about what AEG you will use I'll give you more details about exact items you'll need to bring.

About our customs office - it could be better not to say you go to skirmish as this could be interpreted incorrectly (gang wars or something like :) ). IMHO, it will be better to use something like "survival competition". Ask our other comrades about this. And may be one of them could meet you at the airport (which, without doubts, will simplify your way to skirmish site :) )

Сообщение » 25.03.2004 04:40

I will destroy all intel pertaining to....erm...what was it again?

Right thats it, survival competition.

:roll:

As for the aeg, you say which is best for you guys, I have used most kinds of aeg available and with the higher power alowed in Russia, I should realise better performance than usual.

I will send you some more info on my arrival date and flight number closer to the time.

Neckoil, the Russian tour.
ArtofPain[WoodCats]
ArtofPain[WoodCats]

Сообщение ArtofPain[WoodCats] » 25.03.2004 12:59

Neckoil писал(а):arminius6661@yahoo.co.uk

or

kizmias@hotmail.com no attatchments.

or sms to: +447906666977

Also, I will need this info for meeting with some of you guys before the 2004 opener.
ArtofPain, am I right in thinking that the skirmish site is S.E. of Moscow, between Kolomna and where the river Oda crosses into the Ryazan region? If it is, I will inform you all on this thread as to which airport I will arrive at and you can tell me the best mode of transport into that area.
p.s. I cannot wait for this dudes!
Neckoil.

Neckoil site is't so far! It's a pity I can't find "right" on-line map so if U've got ordinary map try to find "Podosinki" station near Egorevsk town

Сообщение » 25.03.2004 13:47

Yup, I've found it, according to the rail plan, there is an hourly train to Voskresensk? That should get me in the area.

16km by road or rail from there to podosinky.

I am in the proccess of downloading an xp compatible Russian atlas, alas I have no idea what scale or level of detail it has, so if it sucks I'll get something from the Russian sailors that are plentyfull in the Southampton area.

Keep it coming dudes.

Andreas.

p.s. Apparently, the level of Serbo-croat(Jugoslavian) that I know, will serve me well while I am in Russia, it's just a pity I never learnt any cyrilic script.
Ljs
Ljs

Сообщение Ljs » 25.03.2004 20:40

Neckoil писал(а):As for the aeg, you say which is best for you guys, I have used most kinds of aeg available and with the higher power alowed in Russia, I should realise better performance than usual.
I will send you some more info on my arrival date and flight number closer to the time.

Ok. That's just fine. Also - what camo you are going to use?

Сообщение » 25.03.2004 22:26

I will bring both Flecktarn and U.S.woodland bdu's.

And I will bring my own S.F. LBV, so I can carry either m16, g3, g36 or sig mags and a medium frame pistol.

So those and a pair of each: ballistic safety goggles, kevlar lined nomex gloves and a sleeping kit/bivouac.

Anything else?

:wink:

Neckoil.
Dusty Miller
Dusty Miller

Сообщение Dusty Miller » 25.03.2004 22:33

Everything else you will found here....
К сожалению, Россия - это часть современого мира (с)  Наш Гарант
Ljs
Ljs

Сообщение Ljs » 26.03.2004 03:05

Neckoil писал(а):Anything else?
Neckoil.

Check for the weather (accuweather.com on Moscow usualy pretty accurate) - night temperature might be as low as -5C here at this time of year.

And if it is possible - your food preferences / dislikes, and also blood type(group/Rh) and medicals which may cause allergic reaction.

Сообщение » 26.03.2004 13:08

I have no alergies and my blood groop is A rh+.

As for eating; If it is dead, I'll eat it. If I can Identify it, I'll eat it.
Just don't give me internal organs, my girlfriend is a forensic scientist and after what she has told me, I could never eat Offal again, except being German, I am still partial to a bit of liver sausage!

Ljs
Ljs

Сообщение Ljs » 26.03.2004 16:38

Do you plan to stay somewhere in between your arrival / departure and rtip to skirmish site? We're trying to provide you some means of transportation of our own.

Сообщение » 26.03.2004 18:48

I just need to know if and where I can camp out, for the 2 days before and 2 days after the opener.

If I am going to Russia to airsoft, then I may as well just stay in the close area and enjoy the countryside.

:D

Neckoil.
Ljs
Ljs

Сообщение Ljs » 26.03.2004 19:00

Ok. Some members of our team will be on site from 29.04.04 till 05.05.04, so you are welcome :)

Сообщение » 26.03.2004 20:18

As long as someone is always sober enough to get more bier and vodka, I will be staying on-site then.

And lets not forget meat, for the eating of!

Neckoil.
ArtofPain[WoodCats]
ArtofPain[WoodCats]

Сообщение ArtofPain[WoodCats] » 09.04.2004 19:07

{MIA}Gmac
{MIA}Gmac

Сообщение {MIA}Gmac » 09.04.2004 20:51

Nymphs going to be pissed she is in Austrailia :twisted:
Ljs
Ljs

Сообщение Ljs » 17.04.2004 18:34

Sorry for long absence.

Neckoil, do you have more precise info about date of your arrival?
NapalmNymph
NapalmNymph

Сообщение NapalmNymph » 12.05.2004 14:21

Did neckoil ever make it to Russia games then?? and Gmac, i only went to Australia to play with the deadly and aggressive wildlife, makes a change from playing with the deadly and agressive teams MIA and Mr Men , hehehehehe and for info when i go to Russia, my blood group is vodka and i eat anything that moves, but my favorite dish is woodcat in pommegranate sauce :twisted:
Последний раз редактировалось NapalmNymph 12.05.2004 14:30, всего редактировалось 1 раз.
пойдёшь против спецназa- сдохнешь как собака!
http://www.red-alliance.net/
ArtofPain[WoodCats]
ArtofPain[WoodCats]

Сообщение ArtofPain[WoodCats] » 12.05.2004 14:27

NapalmNymph писал(а):Did neckoil ever make it to Russia games then??

I didn't meet him :oops:
Nymph :twisted: don't broke your tiny teeth
Последний раз редактировалось ArtofPain[WoodCats] 12.05.2004 15:09, всего редактировалось 1 раз.
Dusty Miller
Dusty Miller

Сообщение Dusty Miller » 12.05.2004 14:33

I can say more - nobody meet him...
К сожалению, Россия - это часть современого мира (с)  Наш Гарант

Пред.След.

Вернуться в For association in English